Weddings with Sit-Down Dinners at Churchill Manor for 20 to 60 Guests
A Truly Elegant Event
With a smaller wedding, a bride and groom have the option of holding their ceremony amid the expansive Churchill Manor lawns, on the veranda overlooking the gardens, or within the grand inner parlors of the mansion. Depending on the time of year, elegant dinner seating can be arranged inside the ornate parlors, outdoors on the veranda, or on the side lawn amid the rose gardens. Hors d’oeuvres are passed immediately after the ceremony, followed by a fine sit-down dining experience at this exquisite wine country estate mansion.
What Is Included
- On-Site Catering in our Licensed Commercial Kitchen
- Full Coordination throughout the Planning Process, Rehearsal, and Wedding Day
- Site Fee for the Exclusive Use of the Mansion, Veranda, Gardens, and Grounds
- A Four-Hour Time Block Anytime Between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (plus an Additional Hour of Wind-Down for Leisurely Departures)
- Tables, Chairs, Linens, Table Settings, Barware
- Cake-Cutting and Service of Wedding Cake
- All Corkage Fees
- Rehearsal with Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception (with Minimum Two-Night Booking)
- Breakfast Each Morning for Churchill Manor Overnight Guests
- Ten Guest Rooms for One or More Nights (Saturdays Require a Minimum Two-Night Booking)
What It Costs
- Wedding Fee of $2,500 for the first 20 guests, plus $20 per person for each additional guest.
- Food Charge ($79 and Up) + 18% Service Fee + 8% Sales Tax
- Guest Rooms (All Ten Rooms Ranging from $2,300 to $3,400 per Night, plus Tax)
For a print-friendly version of our 7-page Weddings and Sit-Down Dinners at Churchill Manor brochure, please click here.