The Ultimate Intimate Elopement Package
For 2 to 25 Guests
To ensure privacy and exclusivity, elopement ceremonies and receptions are held between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m., including cake cutting and a champagne toast. You may choose from a variety of locations on the grounds, the rotunda of the veranda overlooking the gardens, or within the mansion’s ornate parlors. We are happy to arrange for a musician, such as a solo harpist or guitarist. You are also welcomed to utilize the grand piano or our house sound system and speakers for your wedding music.
- Wedding Ceremony in Your Choice of Location
- Exclusive Two-Hour Use of Churchill Manor Veranda and Grounds for Your Event
- Wedding Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake, including Cutting and Service
- Champagne Toast with Napa Valley Bubbly
- Chairs for the Ceremony and Table Seating for the Reception
- Elopement Planning and Day-of-Event Coordination
- A Three Night Stay in Our Best Available Guest Room, including:
- Wine and Appetizer Reception Each Evening
- Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast Each Morning
- Afternoon Freshly-Baked Cookies
- All Applicable Taxes
- Churchill Manor Welcome Basket — Includes two luxury microfiber logo robes (S/M/L/XL/XXL), two pairs of slippers, two Churchill Manor champagne flutes, Napa Valley chocolate truffles, and a keepsake bottle of Churchill Manor champagne (750 ml), all presented in a logo insulated picnic basket. Enjoy your picnic basket during your stay, then simply collapse the aluminum frame and fit it comfortably into your suitcase to take home to use again and again!
- In-Room Massage for Two — Massage therapy provided by highly-skilled and licensed masseuses. The bride and groom each enjoys a 60-minute Swedish massage (Deep Tissue and Warm Stone massage available at an additional fee) performed in the privacy of your guest room.
- Professional Wedding Photography — Ninety minutes of professional digital wedding photography with two photographers. A high resolution DVD with edited photography will be mailed to the wedding couple following the event. Please note that high-season weekend dates may be subject to an upcharge.
- A $250.00 Gift Certificate toward your gourmet dining experience at your choice of Napa Valley restaurants (your Gift Certificate may be applied to one or more restaurants)
- Napa Valley Winery Tour and Picnic Lunch — Your six-hour customized wine country tour includes wine tastings and gourmet picnic lunch. After breakfast, meet your private driver to begin your six-hour winery tour and “outrageous picnic lunch”, including a veritable feast, linens, tableware, and fresh flowers — all set up for you at one of your winery stops. We customize your winery tour and prepay all of your tasting fees. Just relax and enjoy!
- $4,000 Monday through Thursday, December 1st through March 31st
- $4,350 Friday through Sunday and Holiday periods, December 1st through March 31st
- $4,150 Monday through Thursday, April 1st through June 30th
- $4,500 Friday through Sunday, and Holiday periods, April 1st through June 30th
- $4,350 Monday through Thursday, July 1st through November 30th
- $4700 Friday through Sunday, and Holiday periods, July 1st through November 30th
The above pricing applies to 2 – 6 persons. For 7 to 25 persons, please add $25 per person.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your elopement package.
For a downloadable copy of this Elopement Package, click here.
485 Brown Street
Napa, California 94559
(707) 253-7733 (International)